Seriously, sometimes I wonder if you think before you speak. Did you ever realise that what you say and do will get other into trouble. I'm so sick of getting scolded everyday at everything. Every small little things that I do, will get compared and then scolded at. Thanks ah. Shouldn't have. I shouldn't have. I realised this year, I regretted doing a lot of things. Shouldn't have done this, shouldn't have done that. SIGH.
But thankfully, there's school. There's school to keep me away from the scoldings for a while before I reach home. Guess how much I dread home now. I was still like damn scared before first day of school. Don't know what's wrong with me, but I always get scared when school is going to reopen. Haha.
2 more weeks to promos and I still haven't started preparing. Chem and Physics like shit and Math deteriorating each day. ): Maybe I was just too complacent. SIGH. Oh well, plus PW and many many people's birthday coming up (namely Eileen Chow and Kua Li En) HAHAHAHA! I can't seem to find time! ):
I need the weekends to hurry come by so that I can catch up with my work. ):
But thankfully, there's school. There's school to keep me away from the scoldings for a while before I reach home. Guess how much I dread home now. I was still like damn scared before first day of school. Don't know what's wrong with me, but I always get scared when school is going to reopen. Haha.
2 more weeks to promos and I still haven't started preparing. Chem and Physics like shit and Math deteriorating each day. ): Maybe I was just too complacent. SIGH. Oh well, plus PW and many many people's birthday coming up (namely Eileen Chow and Kua Li En) HAHAHAHA! I can't seem to find time! ):
I need the weekends to hurry come by so that I can catch up with my work. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home