Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And whenever I'm feeling sad, I'll take a look at these photos and i'll smile. Those days were like my happiest days of my 17 years of life.























Tjung: Things are so different cause you're not here. ): I miss you yknow! Can you please fly back tomorrow?

Jiani: Although I see you almost everyday, but at this point of time, I still feel like seeing you, my only friend.

--

The days when we don't have so much backstabbing; so much rumours and conflicts to settle. I miss those days. Was supposed to go to bed just now but I kept thinking and thinking and I decided to blog my thoughts down.

I'm not saying I don't like my life now. I'm enjoying school cause there are my friends who never fail to cheer me up. (by laughing non-stop, maybe? Haha. ) It's just that I still prefer my old Cedar life. A more innocent and fun life with lesser problems/troubles cause the only trouble would only be exams. I don't know why I'm feeling this way now. Just a super random thought.
I miss them so much. Those I haven't seen for ages.

Sometimes, I wish some people never appeared in my life. But as for all the above, I'm thankful all of you crossed my path.

-

Haha. Sorry for the sudden emo-ness.
Late nights alone causing me to think too much.
That's why I hate to think.
(I bet only you know how I feel. HAHA! And you should know who you are.)

-

One comment that you make will make me super sad. Like I'm suffering from withdrawals. I want to erase you from my mind? As much as I want to go back to the Princess era.

Should've never let you enter my door

Go away. Cause my life was fine, before you stepped in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home