Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I can't stop laughing and spamming "hahahahahas" when I'm talking to my besties! :D

Anger: I got weighing machine at home!
Zhiyin: NO!
Anger: DAMN ACCURATE.
Zhiyin: Now cannot weight. Dammit. My house one is 5kg lesser so can delude yourself.
Anger: WTH ZHIYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zhiyin: whatttt. when you need an ego boost, can come my house.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

--


Anger: WTH! jiani still sleeping!
Zhiyin: Make her wake up!
Anger: EVEN YOU WOKE UP EARLIER THAN HER!
Zhiyin: WTH! YOU DON'T NEED TO SOUND SO SURPRISED.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--

omg, this is damn funny.

One more paper left. I'm totally slacking alr. No, correction. I had been slacking since day 1 of the exams. Never tried studying at all. HAHA. Guess that was why my papers were so badly done. ): Kinda disappointed with Math. But oh well, can only wait for the results to be out. Ahhhhhhh. Stop thinking about it. HAHA.

Physics physics physics. :D Hope I can pass. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home