HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY LEEEEEEEEE!
Woke up with much anticipation today. Couldn't hide my excitedness. Was thinking if our plan will work. HAHA! Slacked on the comp, TV and phone until 2 when I went to westmall to meet Jiani to buy stuff. :D
After that, reached hoome at like 4. Skyped with Jessica while waiting for Jenny to come. Took photos! HAHA! Damn retarded. When Jessica left to SLEEP for half hour, Jiani and I went to watch this show. Funnny to the max. HAHAHAHHAHAH! Oh, and downloaded Handphone themes. -__-


At like 5, Silin called and said reaching soooooooon! EGGGCITING. So Jiani and I went down to make this!
Pretty pretty heart.
18 Candles. Happy 18th, Jenny!



Told Jenny Jessica is waiting for her inside. HAHA! She got a shock. Thought she really flew back to Singapore. HAHAHAHAHA! Took photos with the girl in the laptop. Look like some orbituary photo. HAHA!


Loves. Without them, I don't think I'll be able to have such happy memories back in Cedar.

Jenny's birthday present. (Male version of Eileen's Minnie. HAHA) But this mickey has an accessory! The necklace! Should have taken a photo of how Jiani tied the string. FUNNEH. HAHA!

Zhiyin, Silin, Jiani and I happily taking photos when Jenny happily talking to Jessica on Skype. HAHA!


Ordering Pizza. We sounded so cheapskate over the phone please.
"We want the two garlic bread for 4 dollars. we're using the coupon"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

18 Lighted candles! :D May all your wishes come true girl!

LZY happily playing with the candles. WTH! She's damn sadistic. Touched the melted wax and slided her finger over the flame. HAHAHAH! Say the wax damn hot still say feeling very nice when it hardens. OMG! -___-




Two Cybershot, Two walkman phones. HAHAHA

Everyone was happy happy happy girls today! :D We finally met up after such a long long long time. Miss the good ol' times! Hope we'll get closer each day, after each little arguments. That's how strong bonds are forged! LOVES Jenny Jiani Zhiyin Silin and not forgetting JESSICA! <3333
Out of the FIVE people there, I'm the only one still having exams. My mum just reminded me by asking who's still having exams and I realised I'm the only one. AHHHH. DAMN. HAHAHAHAHAHA! But I'm kinda enjoying life. Hope my physics won't turn out too bad. Pray hard!
Didn't get to play sparkles today but never mind. We'll have lots of opportunities! HAHAHA!
May alll your wishes come true. Finally can watch M18 shows! Must speak with smaller amplitude and frequency. Too loud and 20000Hz. HAHAHAHAHAH!
--
♥ I'll make every second count when i'm with you.
Woke up with much anticipation today. Couldn't hide my excitedness. Was thinking if our plan will work. HAHA! Slacked on the comp, TV and phone until 2 when I went to westmall to meet Jiani to buy stuff. :D
After that, reached hoome at like 4. Skyped with Jessica while waiting for Jenny to come. Took photos! HAHA! Damn retarded. When Jessica left to SLEEP for half hour, Jiani and I went to watch this show. Funnny to the max. HAHAHAHHAHAH! Oh, and downloaded Handphone themes. -__-
At like 5, Silin called and said reaching soooooooon! EGGGCITING. So Jiani and I went down to make this!
Pretty pretty heart.
18 Candles. Happy 18th, Jenny!
Told Jenny Jessica is waiting for her inside. HAHA! She got a shock. Thought she really flew back to Singapore. HAHAHAHAHA! Took photos with the girl in the laptop. Look like some orbituary photo. HAHA!
Loves. Without them, I don't think I'll be able to have such happy memories back in Cedar.
Jenny's birthday present. (Male version of Eileen's Minnie. HAHA) But this mickey has an accessory! The necklace! Should have taken a photo of how Jiani tied the string. FUNNEH. HAHA!
Zhiyin, Silin, Jiani and I happily taking photos when Jenny happily talking to Jessica on Skype. HAHA!
Ordering Pizza. We sounded so cheapskate over the phone please.
"We want the two garlic bread for 4 dollars. we're using the coupon"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
18 Lighted candles! :D May all your wishes come true girl!
LZY happily playing with the candles. WTH! She's damn sadistic. Touched the melted wax and slided her finger over the flame. HAHAHAH! Say the wax damn hot still say feeling very nice when it hardens. OMG! -___-
Two Cybershot, Two walkman phones. HAHAHA
Our dinner FINALLY came! :D
2nd birthday song! The slower version of the Cedar version. :D
Everyone was happy happy happy girls today! :D We finally met up after such a long long long time. Miss the good ol' times! Hope we'll get closer each day, after each little arguments. That's how strong bonds are forged! LOVES Jenny Jiani Zhiyin Silin and not forgetting JESSICA! <3333
Out of the FIVE people there, I'm the only one still having exams. My mum just reminded me by asking who's still having exams and I realised I'm the only one. AHHHH. DAMN. HAHAHAHAHAHA! But I'm kinda enjoying life. Hope my physics won't turn out too bad. Pray hard!
Didn't get to play sparkles today but never mind. We'll have lots of opportunities! HAHAHA!
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIIII LEE.
May alll your wishes come true. Finally can watch M18 shows! Must speak with smaller amplitude and frequency. Too loud and 20000Hz. HAHAHAHAHAH!
--
♥ I'll make every second count when i'm with you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home