Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh well, got back results today.

Chem and Econs were quite expected but I obviously didn't expect myself to get that kind of results for physics. I didn't deserve it. Throw back the paper at me, I don't think I'll know how to do it. Thanks to luck. Math? Ahh, I don't know how to say. But I bet people will come slapping me after reading the next part. Even though results for Math is considered good, but it's just not up to my expectations. Like, I know I could have done much better. Much much better. Ahhh, oh well. Teaches me not to be complacent. Good lesson learnt.

Emo day today. Unexplainable kind of emo feeling. It's like whether I'm hyper or not depends on you. I don't want that to happen! I don't wanna be affected by you. Dammit. GSC period was slack ttm cause laoshi didn't come. Slacked with Lien at the bleaches. Haha. Then I slept for like 1 hour? at the void deck. I think I woke up once or twice in between but I went back to sleep. Don't feel like waking up.

Went to Island Creamery after school with the crazy people today. Haha. Luckily I was with them. If I went home, I think I'll get more and more emo. Took photos at I.C. but all still in Ding's OMNIA. haha. Stooopid. I ate two scoops of icecream and it did help!



I love my friends. If not for them, my life will suck more.
Can't wait for class chalet. Haha.

--

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story.
Baby, just say yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home