Saturday, October 11, 2008

Seems like I blog much lesser after my exams. HAHA! Too busy playing. Lazy to blog. :D What an happening week. After Physics paper on Monday, paper was tough but all I can say was "YES!" I was feeling SUPER happy even though I couldn't do the paper at all. Finally finally the paper is like OVER. :D


6th Oct. Went VIVO, watched House Bunny with MAAAAAAria. HAHA! Stupid show, but quite funny.



7th Oct, after Chem SPA, went Marina, watch Mama Mia with classmates, Eileen, Maria, Li En, Jazreel and Wenjing. Super nice show! 2nd show in a week. GOSH.



8th Oct- ACJC Open house!

I was dreading it like crazy the day before cause I had no duty. Nothing to do. In the end, went to be tour guide in place of Maria. Made a new friend and took lots of photos after that.















I love them. Love my classmates. :D

9th Oct - AC Games day but Jazreel Xiuyi and I went out of school to watch Connected! HAHAHA! :D Third movie in a weeeeeek!











10th Oct - AC Games day








:D



JUMP SHOT!








FLICK YOU ah. AHAH!

11 Oct - PW meeting at VIVO.
Super not productive. Didn't do anything AT ALL. Wasted trip and heavy laptop. ): HAHA. The only thing we did was to take photos. USELESS!




Stalked Maria to Raffles City. HAHAHAHA!



I bought my River Island wallet! DAMN HAPPY! :D HAHA!

---


Finally, finished posting the photos.


I seriously hope our friendship isn't just on the surface. Friendship problems are screwing things up. Maybe, maybe one day, we should all sit down and thrash things out.

And sometimes I don't get it. Why some people can be so... Ridiculous. And it made me feel so wronged and scared that tears just flowed down. Like, I don't even know what did I do. Stupid. Anyway we weren't even friends to start out with so let it be.


Screwed life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home