Celebrated Natalie Maria Ong May's birthday yesterday at Vivo. Haha. I shall not wish you happy birthday now cause it's not even your birthday. But I hoped you enjoyed yourself! (: I know you did. And hope you liked your present. I love you, Ma. (:
Sunflower Gathering today. Our gatherings are always kind of a failure. Like only 9 people turned up? But it was quite fun. I love soaking ourselves up in the water with my fellow patrol mate whom I havent talked to for a damn long time, Charis Toh. Haha. I miss you please. Today was a super good opportunity for us to catch up eh. (:
But I'd probably gained like another 2000grams from the food and ice cream. Ohman. Haha.
Trying to keep myself busy nowadays to prevent myself from thinking too much. That's a good thing right? (: Friends, I'm okay. Haha. The swollen eyes are probably cause of the lack of sleep. Not crying anymore.
I took 196 from east coast all the way to clementi today and that journey took me nearly two hours. I tried reading new moon so that I won't sink into the emotional state again. But then again, that's a love story.
[deleted: old blog]
Oh well. This shouldn't even be happening to me.
The prince was never coming back to kiss me awake from my enchanted sleep.
Sunflower Gathering today. Our gatherings are always kind of a failure. Like only 9 people turned up? But it was quite fun. I love soaking ourselves up in the water with my fellow patrol mate whom I havent talked to for a damn long time, Charis Toh. Haha. I miss you please. Today was a super good opportunity for us to catch up eh. (:
But I'd probably gained like another 2000grams from the food and ice cream. Ohman. Haha.
Trying to keep myself busy nowadays to prevent myself from thinking too much. That's a good thing right? (: Friends, I'm okay. Haha. The swollen eyes are probably cause of the lack of sleep. Not crying anymore.
I took 196 from east coast all the way to clementi today and that journey took me nearly two hours. I tried reading new moon so that I won't sink into the emotional state again. But then again, that's a love story.
[deleted: old blog]
Oh well. This shouldn't even be happening to me.
The prince was never coming back to kiss me awake from my enchanted sleep.
I was not a princess, after all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home