Flipping old photo albums, clearing the layer of dust collected on them. How long since I've ever touched them. Haha. It was so fun looking through the photos again. My mum was such a camwhore last time. But only photos of us. My younger brother kept asking me who's this and that. Maybe cause he was too young to remember their faces, so I just gave him any name whom I think looked like that. Haha!
I think we were all so damn cute in the past. HAHA! Unlike now.


I've got to admit that my brothers were cute. Haha. Thought they might grow up to be some handsome lads but no. HAHA.


I liked my looks when I was young. SERIOUSLY. Can I turn back time? If I can turn back time, I'll not eat so much in Primary 3, then maybe I won't have the figure I have now. If I can turn back time, maybe I won't quit piano and ballet. Then at least, I won't be talentless like NOW. If I can turn back time, maybe I won't cry so much whenever I go for lessons. Then at least, I won't be so stupid like now. Ahhhhhhhh.
But even though I thought I was cute in the past, some people thought otherwise. Sigh oh sigh. I didn't know that comment will affect me so much.
Now that you've stepped into my life, it's difficult to let go.
GSC time. ): I swear, I'm going to start studying for it today, if not I'll be screwing up that freaking paper on 17th nov.
I think we were all so damn cute in the past. HAHA! Unlike now.
I've got to admit that my brothers were cute. Haha. Thought they might grow up to be some handsome lads but no. HAHA.
I liked my looks when I was young. SERIOUSLY. Can I turn back time? If I can turn back time, I'll not eat so much in Primary 3, then maybe I won't have the figure I have now. If I can turn back time, maybe I won't quit piano and ballet. Then at least, I won't be talentless like NOW. If I can turn back time, maybe I won't cry so much whenever I go for lessons. Then at least, I won't be so stupid like now. Ahhhhhhhh.
But even though I thought I was cute in the past, some people thought otherwise. Sigh oh sigh. I didn't know that comment will affect me so much.
Now that you've stepped into my life, it's difficult to let go.
I don't like the bitterness that came before the sweet. ):
I think I'm still waiting. Oh well.
I think I'm still waiting. Oh well.
GSC time. ): I swear, I'm going to start studying for it today, if not I'll be screwing up that freaking paper on 17th nov.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home