HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY KUANG SILIN! (:
I know I wished you yesterday already. But we celebrated your birthday today, so here it is again. HAHA! I hope you liked your present. Although we didn't manage to select the best photo. ):
Ate at Kenny Rogers. Zhiyin and I were betting cause she said there's a kenny rogers and marina and I'm super sure, there's one at Suntec. We trusted her in the end. But that doesnt mean i'm wrong okay! HAHA! (: I'm still sure there's one at suntec. HOHO.
After that, went to Arcade. I swear, I suck at that. HAHA! ):
Watched Elmo performed afterwards. They looked so huggable. I want to hug them. ):
I couldn't recognise most of them. Sorry, I dont exactly have a good and memorable childhood. haha.

My favourite photo. Haha.
Then Silin and I went for movie. This is the MOST exciting part I tell you. Of all the movies available, we chose THE SKY CRAWLERS. -.- The show was stupid. Silin dozed off. And I really couldn't take it. Super fidgety. Haha. Guess what. Silin suggested changing theatre. So we sneaked into the other theatre and we watched the last 20min of beverly hills chiwawa. HAHA! First time i've ever done something like that.
While walking to the train station, we met this random guy and he asked us what should he get for a friend to tease him. That was super random. I bet he was bored while waiting for a friend or smth. Haha.
I had fun laughing with yall today. I hoped yall had fun with me too! (: I love you.
--
I'm finishing breaking dawn. Seriously, addicted to it. I hope the movie will be as nice.
I liked this poster better than the usual ones. Haha. Looked more classic though. And bella looked pretty. (:

I hate myself like that. I know my friends are starting to get sick and tired of me complaining and emoing everyday. I want to stop, but I cannot seem to do it. Like you've already occupied my entire brain. I'm sorry, if I start complaining and emoing again. Yall don't have to say anything cause I just need to rant. ): Hope I won't get on your nerves. SIGH..
Back to my book.
I know I wished you yesterday already. But we celebrated your birthday today, so here it is again. HAHA! I hope you liked your present. Although we didn't manage to select the best photo. ):
Ate at Kenny Rogers. Zhiyin and I were betting cause she said there's a kenny rogers and marina and I'm super sure, there's one at Suntec. We trusted her in the end. But that doesnt mean i'm wrong okay! HAHA! (: I'm still sure there's one at suntec. HOHO.
After that, went to Arcade. I swear, I suck at that. HAHA! ):
Watched Elmo performed afterwards. They looked so huggable. I want to hug them. ):
I couldn't recognise most of them. Sorry, I dont exactly have a good and memorable childhood. haha.
My favourite photo. Haha.
Then Silin and I went for movie. This is the MOST exciting part I tell you. Of all the movies available, we chose THE SKY CRAWLERS. -.- The show was stupid. Silin dozed off. And I really couldn't take it. Super fidgety. Haha. Guess what. Silin suggested changing theatre. So we sneaked into the other theatre and we watched the last 20min of beverly hills chiwawa. HAHA! First time i've ever done something like that.
While walking to the train station, we met this random guy and he asked us what should he get for a friend to tease him. That was super random. I bet he was bored while waiting for a friend or smth. Haha.
I had fun laughing with yall today. I hoped yall had fun with me too! (: I love you.
--
I'm finishing breaking dawn. Seriously, addicted to it. I hope the movie will be as nice.
I liked this poster better than the usual ones. Haha. Looked more classic though. And bella looked pretty. (:

I hate myself like that. I know my friends are starting to get sick and tired of me complaining and emoing everyday. I want to stop, but I cannot seem to do it. Like you've already occupied my entire brain. I'm sorry, if I start complaining and emoing again. Yall don't have to say anything cause I just need to rant. ): Hope I won't get on your nerves. SIGH..
Back to my book.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home