Went for CIP at somewhere near Vivo on Tue with Interact and the Jurong east Lakeside kids. My longest longest longest walk ever. Haha! Here's the story. Sam and I reached HORT park cause we were supposed to go to HORT park to carry out some activities. But after waiting for like 1hr? We realised that the rest who came with the bus went the wrong direction and headed to telok blangah park. Which was 2.4km away. So we kinda half run half walk and we caught up with the rest. (: Then we walked the entire telok blangah park, reached mount faber park, walked in mount faber, then walked to vivo city. Walked around vivo city, then walked to harbour front centre and numerous small walks. I think it totals up to 5km or more. HAHA!
I thought I would lose some weight after all that walking but, NO. DAMN. ): Must be the burger king. If not I would have shed 1 or 2 kg. HAHA!
Oh well, I kinda enjoyed it (abit) with the interact friends. Haha. Lazy to post photos. All random shots. Haha.
Chatted with Silin on the phone for a long while. Long time since we last talked but I'm glad we still can talk to each other on the phone for so long. Haha. Brought out stuff to talk about. Kinda settled some issues? Haha.
Friends are still the best. (:
--
Can you tell me what is in your mind?
Can you tell me why the sudden change?
Can you tell me why I'm feeling this way?
You're always the one affecting my moods.
If I can turn back time, I would rather I not know you at all.
I would probably be so much happier now?
Take this chance, to forget you. (:
I thought I would lose some weight after all that walking but, NO. DAMN. ): Must be the burger king. If not I would have shed 1 or 2 kg. HAHA!
Oh well, I kinda enjoyed it (abit) with the interact friends. Haha. Lazy to post photos. All random shots. Haha.
Chatted with Silin on the phone for a long while. Long time since we last talked but I'm glad we still can talk to each other on the phone for so long. Haha. Brought out stuff to talk about. Kinda settled some issues? Haha.
Friends are still the best. (:
--
Can you tell me what is in your mind?
Can you tell me why the sudden change?
Can you tell me why I'm feeling this way?
You're always the one affecting my moods.
If I can turn back time, I would rather I not know you at all.
I would probably be so much happier now?
Take this chance, to forget you. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home