Sunday, December 28, 2008

Alright, I shall do the quiz cause I'm tagged by Jielin. Haha. And I'm kinda bored now. (:

Tagged by Jielin:

1. What have you been doing recently?
Playing and Slacking.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No.

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was eating my breakfast.

4. When did you last cry?
Friday Night.

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Sometimes.

6. What do you want in your life now?


I want to be smart. Finish my homework in ONE day. ):

7. Do you tend to make relationship complicated?
No?

8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.

9. What was the last movie you caught?
BEDTIME STORIES.



10. Does that person know you like him/her?
None I like at the moment. (:

11. Who always make me laugh?
My friends. You know who you are. :D

12. Do you speak languages other than English?
Chinese.

13. Favourite Website(s)?
cherishedpromises.blogspot.com.

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Facial. HAHA!

15. What do you think you're like?
I don't know.

17. Where have you been today?
Home.

18. What games do you play often?
Word Challenge. (:

19. Who are you missing right now?
Him.

20. If you have to choose betwen a friend and love, who will you choose?
Obviously, I'll choose my friend.

21. What are you doing now?
Doing the quiz!?

22. Which primary school are you from?
Nanyang Pri.

23. Name three colours that you like?
Maroon, Orange, Yellow.

24. What emoticon do you like to show?
(:

25. Whis is life to you?
I don't know. What if I'm feeling SUICIDAL!

26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Talk to my closest friend and cry.

27. Who did you last chat with on MSN today?
Jessica Arnanta Tjung Ru Yan.

28. Who do you admire the most?
Mervin Ang for his brains. Dammit!

29. Which month were you born in?
August.

30. How are you feeling right now?
Bored.

31. What is the time now?
6.16pm

32. What kind of person do you think the one who tag you is?
She's a very very nice person. I love my cousin! (:

33. What colour would you use to dye your hair?
Maroooooon.

34. Why are you doing this test?
Cause Jielin tagged me.

35. What do you do when you're moody?
I'll EMO. Listen to sad songs.

36. At which stage do you wish to get married?
When the time comes. Whatever will be, will be. (:

37. Who is more important to you?
Family and friends.

38. If today is the last day of your lfe, what will you do?
I'll tell those I love that I love them.

39. Who is/are the people you trust the most?
Family and closest friends.

40. If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Lose weight. Haha.

41. What is your goal for this year?
Good results?

42. Do you believe in Eternity Love?
Maybe not.

43. What feeling do you love most?
The sweet feeling, like as though I'm on drugs.

44. Do you really think it's Global Warming now?
Yes.

45. What feeling do you hate the most?
The anticipating feeling, waiting for something to happen.

46. Do you like doing quizzes?
When I'm not lazy.

47. Do you believe in God?
I guess so.

48. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family and friends.

49. What will you bring when you fight?
A fighting spirit. Haha. I don't fight.

50. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Not spending my time wisely. Dammit.

51. What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
I'll CRY. ):

52. What wil you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Break up.

53. How do you feel now?
Still bored.

Right, end of quiz. Haha.
I shall tag Jessica, Zhiyin, Jiani, Yirong, Jazreel, Ernest, etc.
But I know none of you will have time to bother about this. HAHA!
DAMMIT.
I still dont see the point of these quizzes. It's not a personality test of something. Alright. (:

--

Best friends, as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home