Alright, I'm going to blog about the class chalet! Although it appeared to be a bit screwed up and last minute, I bet we still had fun. Right right right? Yes, I'm right. HAHA! Here are some of my favourite photos out of the 200 plus photos. (:


Went night cycling and unfortunately, I can't cycle! Dammit! HAHA! So Ernest (being nice) cycled with me. HAHA! I felt so bad, for lagging everyone. ): But I sure had fun. (: I wanna learn how to cycle. Haha.






Everyone (:
After that, we headed back to pasir ris. Long journey back. Haha. After breakfast, I went back home and came back to the chalet at 5pm and Eileen was there! (:


Went for a midnight movie at 11.45pm. And we were sitting RIGHT in front. Neck pain and I didnt have a jacket so it was super cold. Yes man is FUNNY. HAHA! (:

Went night cycling and unfortunately, I can't cycle! Dammit! HAHA! So Ernest (being nice) cycled with me. HAHA! I felt so bad, for lagging everyone. ): But I sure had fun. (: I wanna learn how to cycle. Haha.
Everyone (:
After that, we headed back to pasir ris. Long journey back. Haha. After breakfast, I went back home and came back to the chalet at 5pm and Eileen was there! (:
Went for a midnight movie at 11.45pm. And we were sitting RIGHT in front. Neck pain and I didnt have a jacket so it was super cold. Yes man is FUNNY. HAHA! (:
After the movie, Eileen and I walked to pasir ris park playground to play. HAHA! And take photos. (:
We fell asleep on the slide and woke up cause it's too cold. Walked back at 5am and went to Macs for HOT MILO. (: Then we went back to the room but it was locked cause people were asleep. So we stayed outside with those who went bowling. Haha. Crap. Slept from 6am to 10am. Then we recieved a call that says check out is at 10.30am. So super sudden. HAHA!
Chalet was fun fun fun. Even though I'm a cheapo, cheeeko, violent gangster pui. DAMMIT. HAHA!
Chalet was fun fun fun. Even though I'm a cheapo, cheeeko, violent gangster pui. DAMMIT. HAHA!
--
Sorry, I'm a bit lazy to blog. HAHA!
Sorry, I'm a bit lazy to blog. HAHA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home