Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm back. (:

Feels so good to be back. Spent too long in the mountains. Singapore felt so weird.

I lost my phone. DAMN. My W980i. My phone contacts, my photos, my calendar! and my MESSAGES. yeah, my messages. those I refuse to delete. Now it's gone. ): Sigh. I want my phone back. I felt so handicapped without it.

I was kind of dreading the trip cause I knew it's going to be boring. And true enough, it was super super boring. I just saw mountains and more mountains. I didn't even do any shopping other than shop for food. Sigh. But I didn't regret it. (: I made new friends. Nice new friends. Haha. Had much fun crapping, talking and playing. Fun fun.

School holidays are ending soon. Sad. Next big event is class chalet! Can't wait. I'm gonna learn how to ride a bike. HAHA! And I've got to finish my tons of HOMEWORK soooooon! ):

My heart still skipped a beat when I saw your message. ):

--


Do you think of me
When you're with her
Is she filling all the blanks in
Til the temporary space is empty again
Just like you are
And now you'll have to smile and just pretend

So tell me can you sleep at night
Knowing I'm awake
When you turn out the light
Did you think that I was gona be alright
Pushed out of your life
And tell me can you sleep

But all this time we've wasted
You were all I thought about
And this bitter pill I'm tasting
Well its time to spit it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home