It's the NEW YEAR'S eve again.
I can totally remember how I was feeling last year. How I was so reluctant to go to school cause I was afraid of meeting new people. The mixed kind of feeling. Now that I've settled down in AC already, I really really really liked my classmates. HAHA! That was totally random but I'm really glad that we're in the same class. (: Even though there was SO MUCH backstabbing and stuff, but at least, I know who I can trust. Another ONE more year with you guys! I'm looking forward to it, even though it's the Alevels year next year. ):
Went studying with TANYIRONG today(TUE). DAMMIT. We were supposed to go STARBUCKS. I'm craving for their COFFEE! But she said SAVE money. So we studied at tpy library instead. GOSH. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I kept feeling HUNGRY! Went for Lunch at delifrance. NICE. Then went back to study. But came back down to eat ICECREAM at macs. HAHA! Went back up to STUDY. And, it was quite productive. Finished Chem till question 50. That's 30 percent of the entire set you know. But, I was writing the amount of work I have left, I'd probably not be able to finish it. ): GRRR.
Gosh, my life is getting more and more boring.
Such that, I don't even know what to blog about anymore.
I'm really excited for the new year though. Chinese New Year, SCHOOL (not the homework part but the friends part), NEW PHONE!, 4P gathering, my 18th BIRTHDAY! HAHA! Alright, that's too far ahead. Okay, I'm heading for bed.
I kinda forgot how to blog already! ):
--
你的眼神充满美丽带走我的心跳
你的温柔如此靠近带走我的心跳
逆转时光到一开始 能不能给一秒
I can totally remember how I was feeling last year. How I was so reluctant to go to school cause I was afraid of meeting new people. The mixed kind of feeling. Now that I've settled down in AC already, I really really really liked my classmates. HAHA! That was totally random but I'm really glad that we're in the same class. (: Even though there was SO MUCH backstabbing and stuff, but at least, I know who I can trust. Another ONE more year with you guys! I'm looking forward to it, even though it's the Alevels year next year. ):
Went studying with TANYIRONG today(TUE). DAMMIT. We were supposed to go STARBUCKS. I'm craving for their COFFEE! But she said SAVE money. So we studied at tpy library instead. GOSH. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I kept feeling HUNGRY! Went for Lunch at delifrance. NICE. Then went back to study. But came back down to eat ICECREAM at macs. HAHA! Went back up to STUDY. And, it was quite productive. Finished Chem till question 50. That's 30 percent of the entire set you know. But, I was writing the amount of work I have left, I'd probably not be able to finish it. ): GRRR.
Gosh, my life is getting more and more boring.
Such that, I don't even know what to blog about anymore.
I'm really excited for the new year though. Chinese New Year, SCHOOL (not the homework part but the friends part), NEW PHONE!, 4P gathering, my 18th BIRTHDAY! HAHA! Alright, that's too far ahead. Okay, I'm heading for bed.
I kinda forgot how to blog already! ):
--
你的眼神充满美丽带走我的心跳
你的温柔如此靠近带走我的心跳
逆转时光到一开始 能不能给一秒

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home