Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIANG JIANI! ^^

You're getting olderrrrrrr. SUPER old. Haha. But it's okay! You're still my friend. HAHA! Hope you like your presents and hope you enjoyed your VERY special day! (:

Silin and I gave Jiani a surprise by walking to her school and I swear, it's a FREAKING long walk in which gave my legs blisters. HURTS! But it's damn fun to see her expression. Started to sing the birthday song in front this two guys and it gave them a shock. Perspiring like a mad pig when we reached the bus stop. On the way there, heard this guy listening to his mp3 and was totally blasting the music. HAHA!

Slacked at SWENSENS and ate their executive lunch thing. Nice nice. But I don't like their pumpkin soup. After that, we went to watch The Hottie and the Nottie at E2Max! Paris Hilton is disgusting please. And the world is so damn superficial. The guy wont even realise that he likes the nottie if she didn't go for a makeover. So, all the ugly people won't get to get loved? Dammit.

Went to play photo hunt, then coffee at gloria jeans. HAHA! (:

PICTURES! (:











Jiani: Hope you enjoyed yourself! (: Quite sure you did. HAHA!
Jessica/Jenny: It's okay the two of you weren't there. You're MISSED! ^^


--


I'm so super screwed cause school is starting in two freaking days and I have TONS of homework not yet done. GOSH. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home