Monday, January 19, 2009

It's the second week of school already. I don't seem to have this kind of problem in Secondary school. It's only in JC that I started developing a kind of emotion called fear, towards going to school. It's like I've been dreading school everyday. I've been in this freaking school for almost a year already but I still haven't developed any feelings for it yet.

Everyday, after I got down from the car, I'll be slowing down my footsteps cos I don't want to go to a school, a place, where I'll be judged at. I don't remember feeling this way two years ago.

Can I quit school?

I feel so lousy. Talentless. Never good at anything.

Sometimes, I try to ignore some remarks and sometimes, I laugh along cos I know it's meant to be a joke. But it's very difficult to pretend like I don't mind.

I don't know what's causing this sudden gush of emotions. Maybe I just heard something I shouldn't have heard. I just wanna lie on my bed and sleep through J2 life.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about this, but my school life felt so different without your constant messaging. I think I still wanna know what's going on in your life. I wonder, when will those days come back again. Those sunshine days. Those princess days. I know I'm being so super silly thinking of it but I really missed it. Quite a lot. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home