It's the time of the year again.
Went for a reunion dinner with my mum's side of the family yesterday. You know, I don't really like Chinese New Year, besides getting to wear new clothes. It really is a pity that we cousins are not close enough to joke around and we've to plaster on a smile on our faces when we meet. Haha. It's always like that. Sigh.
Brother's friend came to play mahjong after that. They need another player, so I was kinda dragged in. I'm like a total noob? But older brother said he'll pay for my losses that's why I agreed to play. I won 6 dollars in poker though. ^^ Slept at freaking 4am. Check out my huge eyebags.
Reunion dinner with my family today! Yay! Steamboat and I get my share of SCALLOPS. I love. HAHA! After dinner, went to watch a movie. Some CNY hongkong movie. Super funny, but it's super lame. All's Well. I think. Kept forgetting the name. HAHA! On the way to causeway point, I saw this 24 hours Macdonalds. And I saw this old man, eating alone. My dad was like "It'll be reunion dinner for him like that cos he's alone." ): So sad. I hope I won't be eating alone at macdonalds on chinese new year's eve in 50 years time. Maybe I won't even live that long. Haha.
Alright! I'm quite sure we'll get lesser angpows this year, cos of the huge recession. HAHA! Dammit. In a few minutes time! ^^
Went for a reunion dinner with my mum's side of the family yesterday. You know, I don't really like Chinese New Year, besides getting to wear new clothes. It really is a pity that we cousins are not close enough to joke around and we've to plaster on a smile on our faces when we meet. Haha. It's always like that. Sigh.
Brother's friend came to play mahjong after that. They need another player, so I was kinda dragged in. I'm like a total noob? But older brother said he'll pay for my losses that's why I agreed to play. I won 6 dollars in poker though. ^^ Slept at freaking 4am. Check out my huge eyebags.
Reunion dinner with my family today! Yay! Steamboat and I get my share of SCALLOPS. I love. HAHA! After dinner, went to watch a movie. Some CNY hongkong movie. Super funny, but it's super lame. All's Well. I think. Kept forgetting the name. HAHA! On the way to causeway point, I saw this 24 hours Macdonalds. And I saw this old man, eating alone. My dad was like "It'll be reunion dinner for him like that cos he's alone." ): So sad. I hope I won't be eating alone at macdonalds on chinese new year's eve in 50 years time. Maybe I won't even live that long. Haha.
Alright! I'm quite sure we'll get lesser angpows this year, cos of the huge recession. HAHA! Dammit. In a few minutes time! ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home