Ohmygosh. I've survived almost two weeks of school now. And my homework list is already never ending. Like, everyday, there will be more stuff to do. ):
I havent even finish my chem holiday homework. Ahhhh. And, I don't understand organic chem and I don't even know what chapter is it now for physics. And, I think that teacher finish teaching that chapter already. OH MY GOSH. I think I need to focus.
Ahhh, 41 more weeks to Alevels.
WHINE WHINE WHINE.
I wanna quit schoooool. ):
I havent even finish my chem holiday homework. Ahhhh. And, I don't understand organic chem and I don't even know what chapter is it now for physics. And, I think that teacher finish teaching that chapter already. OH MY GOSH. I think I need to focus.
Ahhh, 41 more weeks to Alevels.
WHINE WHINE WHINE.
I wanna quit schoooool. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home