Okay, I shall blog about 4P Class Gathering. (:
I'm thankful for those who turned up. I'm sorry our class gathering is always so not successful with only 1/4 of the class turning up. I've uploaded the photos onto facebook (as requested), although I looked super super super ugly in them.
Took a bus down to town with Charmian and met at Orchard MRT. Received Sam's message on the way and it says: "I think I'm beside Weixuan now, but she didn't recognise me!" HAHA! I'm sorry, I've got to repeat it again cause it's really funny! After meeting up with seven people, we went to Swensens to TAKE PHOTOS while waiting for the rest. HAHA.







Anyway, I really had much fun during the outing cause I haven't been so crazy for a long time. I miss 4P. Like A LOT A LOT. Next gathering, we should ask more prominent people to organise. People like our dearest head prefect, class monitress, SECRETARY or treasurer and NOT the SS/Geog rep. HAHA! (: And it'll be more successful, yes? Class chalet okay? HAHA!


Played cards in the morning and LOOK AT MY cards. 4 Aces. GOSH. Am I lucky or what? But, I lost in the end. Cause she got a NINE and I got an EIGHT. GRR. It was that close!
I love 4P. (:
I'm thankful for those who turned up. I'm sorry our class gathering is always so not successful with only 1/4 of the class turning up. I've uploaded the photos onto facebook (as requested), although I looked super super super ugly in them.
Took a bus down to town with Charmian and met at Orchard MRT. Received Sam's message on the way and it says: "I think I'm beside Weixuan now, but she didn't recognise me!" HAHA! I'm sorry, I've got to repeat it again cause it's really funny! After meeting up with seven people, we went to Swensens to TAKE PHOTOS while waiting for the rest. HAHA.
ACJC (:
NJC
I love you, DENISE. I miss my "lesbian" days in Cedar. Denise still doesn't wanna get close to me cause I'm bian tai. GRR!
Anyway, I really had much fun during the outing cause I haven't been so crazy for a long time. I miss 4P. Like A LOT A LOT. Next gathering, we should ask more prominent people to organise. People like our dearest head prefect, class monitress, SECRETARY or treasurer and NOT the SS/Geog rep. HAHA! (: And it'll be more successful, yes? Class chalet okay? HAHA!
After Chalet, Charmian came my house to stayover. Like, a decision made on the spot. Slacked, listened to music, talked and slept. HAHA!
Played cards in the morning and LOOK AT MY cards. 4 Aces. GOSH. Am I lucky or what? But, I lost in the end. Cause she got a NINE and I got an EIGHT. GRR. It was that close!
I love 4P. (:
--
It's 2009. A brand new year. So it's time I leave behind my sad days and start afresh. Even though my heart will twist when you tell me about her, I know that ache will pass soon. I'm not going to be affected by you anymore. I'm not going to wait for your messages anymore. My life is returning to how it was before you came along. And I'm willing to be just friends. (:
School is starting in 7 days. OH MY GOSH.
I bet the teachers are going to hate our class. We'll all die togetherrrrrr.
Li En, I WANNA WHINEEEEE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home