Cedar Fiesta on Valentine's!
All the single ladies; Now put your hands up.
That's me.
Went back to Cedar for the carnival without a TICKET. Cheapskate experiences, read from zhiyin's blog. HAHA. It was quite boring though. probably cos I didn't get myself a ticket. If not it would have beeeen fun. Saw lots of familiar people and GREAT, I did not bring my camera. HAHA! So, didn't really take any photos.

Deryn (: Sunfloweeerrrrrrrrr!

All the single ladies; Now put your hands up.
That's me.
Went back to Cedar for the carnival without a TICKET. Cheapskate experiences, read from zhiyin's blog. HAHA. It was quite boring though. probably cos I didn't get myself a ticket. If not it would have beeeen fun. Saw lots of familiar people and GREAT, I did not bring my camera. HAHA! So, didn't really take any photos.

Deryn (: Sunfloweeerrrrrrrrr!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home