Saturday, February 28, 2009

School's so hectic lately and I am really dreading it. A few more months to go. (:

I had so much things to blog about just now but now when I wanted to start typing, I can't remember anything. I haven't been blogging for so long now and I've forgotten how to blog. Like, I really don't know what to include. Haha. So I will just post photos. Talking about photos, did not take photos for quite some time cos of my stupid freaking outbreak. I feel so uglyyyy. ): But finally, it became a bit better on wednesday on cross country day. But, thursday, it became worse again. OMG. It's like never healing. SIGH.

Anyway, photos from cross country at Bishan Park. (:










HAHA! They're like all with Jazr and Devika.

Started pouring halfway and it was so chaotic. Like, people dashing across the road and seeking shelter. TSK. I hate the rain when I'm outside.





While people are dashing in the rain, we were happily taking photos. HAHA. That's cos we act fast enough. (: We're drenched too.


Went to AMK hub for dinner with classmates. Changed out of wet clothes and after much discussion, we ended up at Macs. -_-

Finally, it's rainbow after the rain.


I really hate the rain. But I love the rainbow. (:

--

You know, sometimes I really want to tell you in the face, to go away and stop telling me about your life. Cos, I'm not interested. And stop telling me I'm too young to understand certain things. How about, it's just a freaking a few years difference? Don't act as if you've been through a lot and more matured than me. I don't think I need you to tell me what to do. Thank you very much. Right, I don't think you'll be reading this, but whatever, I just need to vent. Haha.

Yes, if I just take a step back and appreciate what I have around me, I'll be a happier person. (: Read it from Jessica's blog and it got me reflecting. Like, how many times I've said that life sucks this year. I should stop. If not I'll go into depression. Haha.

Life's good. ( :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home