Super busy and super lazy.
Nothing interesting that's happening nowadays.
It's just always,
Home, School, Sleep, Work.
I'm so disappointed in myself cos everytime I feel the stress, I'll tell myself that I'll catch up during the weekends. But everytime the weekend is here, I'll let it pass by. Procrastination and more procrastination. This is how my long homework list piled up. SIGH.
It's finally Friday again and there's so much things to do.
I'm such a loserrrrr. I can't even understand vectors now. Cannot understand Physics, Chem and Econs too? ):
And it's valentine's day on Saturday and I'm booked by my loved ones!
Definitely looking forward to meeeeeting you guys! (:
LOVES!
Ahhhhhhhh,
hello friends, HEAR ME WHINEEEE.
): sniff snifff.
Nothing interesting that's happening nowadays.
It's just always,
Home, School, Sleep, Work.
I'm so disappointed in myself cos everytime I feel the stress, I'll tell myself that I'll catch up during the weekends. But everytime the weekend is here, I'll let it pass by. Procrastination and more procrastination. This is how my long homework list piled up. SIGH.
It's finally Friday again and there's so much things to do.
I'm such a loserrrrr. I can't even understand vectors now. Cannot understand Physics, Chem and Econs too? ):
And it's valentine's day on Saturday and I'm booked by my loved ones!
Definitely looking forward to meeeeeting you guys! (:
LOVES!
Ahhhhhhhh,
hello friends, HEAR ME WHINEEEE.
): sniff snifff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home