4th APRIL 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEOW ZHIYIN!


It was so difficult for our clique to meet up cos of our super busy schedules and other funny reasons. But I'm glad we finally met up on Thursday at KENNY ROGERS to celebrate zhiyin's birthday! Zhiyin! I hope you like your birthday present! I know you're ALWAYS side me. HAHA!
Another thing I grew to love. ( :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEOW ZHIYIN!
It was so difficult for our clique to meet up cos of our super busy schedules and other funny reasons. But I'm glad we finally met up on Thursday at KENNY ROGERS to celebrate zhiyin's birthday! Zhiyin! I hope you like your birthday present! I know you're ALWAYS side me. HAHA!
We'll meet up soon again, for the movie! Jenny is planning it!
LOVES!
Another thing I grew to love. ( :


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home