Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAHA! omg! I havent been blogging for ONE MONTH and I don't know how to blog already. The past month was quite busy but I survived 8 weeks of school already and 2 more weeks will be midyears. Everyday I keep telling myself to start studying but everytime after I clear SOME homework, I will be super sleepy already. How about my physics is still stuck at electromagnetism tutorial. Screwed to the max.

Luckily, the floorball season is over, then I'll have time to start catching up with my work. I miss floorball trainings though. Not the physical part but the craziness and the friends part after training. (: It's through floorball that I felt a sense of belonging to the school. Even though we are new, I thought we've played quite well. At least, we didnt lose all 4 matches! (:




And 2sb4 is quite a fun class afterall with nice and funny friends! Even though a bit hardworking and SUPER smart, gives me lots of stress but motivates me to work harder. The stress part is more than the motivation though. Sigh. I'm just too stupid.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..........................................................................................

HAHA!

Anyway, long time since recess clique met up! Hope monday will be fun! And I can't wait for that jat to come back even though that's during our prelim period but it's okay. We'll study hard before you come back, play hard when you're here, then fail prelim. Study hard after prelim and Ace alevels. ultimate PRONESS. (:

Stupid jiani, you better stop watching your shows just cause your mum left singapore. I COMPLAIN TO HER! HAHA! Study lah! GRR.

I don't know what to blog about anymore cos my life is just so boring. HAHA!
Time to do chem weekend assignment. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home