Math paper2 was as bad as paper 1. What a disappointment. Despite working hard for paper 2, I still can't do the paper. I can't forgive myself for the countless careless mistakes I made. SIGH. Looks like I don't have any strong subjects to count on afterall.
Went to lunch with classmates after Math on Friday. Eating buddies came to my house and we slacked all the way until 7. I've been online since 7. Feels like prelim is over. I've lost the momentum to study already. Someone wake me up please. Even though it's just a few more hours to Chem paper 2, I don't even have the drive to study and I'm still freaking hell online. Ahhhhhh. I'm so super unprepared for the papers next week.
Please let time pass faster. Fast forward to end of exams please.
You give me butterflies. Not the bad butterflies, but the ones I love to hate because they’re from you. When you smile, I smile. Just the thought of you makes me smile. I can’t stop thinking of you and I still don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. But as of right now, it doesn’t even matter to me because thinking about you has brought nothing but smiles across my face. I wish I could tell you all this But I’m too shy for my own good.
Went to lunch with classmates after Math on Friday. Eating buddies came to my house and we slacked all the way until 7. I've been online since 7. Feels like prelim is over. I've lost the momentum to study already. Someone wake me up please. Even though it's just a few more hours to Chem paper 2, I don't even have the drive to study and I'm still freaking hell online. Ahhhhhh. I'm so super unprepared for the papers next week.
Please let time pass faster. Fast forward to end of exams please.
You give me butterflies. Not the bad butterflies, but the ones I love to hate because they’re from you. When you smile, I smile. Just the thought of you makes me smile. I can’t stop thinking of you and I still don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. But as of right now, it doesn’t even matter to me because thinking about you has brought nothing but smiles across my face. I wish I could tell you all this But I’m too shy for my own good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home