Thursday, August 20, 2009

The worse is OVER and the rest of my papers are quite evenly spread out. Luckily. The first three days were mad. GP, Econs, Math, Chem. Math was disappointing. I shouldn't have focused so much on Econs and forget about Math. Now all I can do is to work harder for Paper 2 (which is tomorrow).

The rest were equally bad but I don't have high expectations of them so I am not that affected. This prelims really slapped me hard on my face. I can totally predict my results and I really have to start working hard. I don't wanna be as confused like now during the Alevels. SIGH.

Shall post photos of the clique gathering since blogger is FINALLY working.



























Those few days were relaxing for me. Went back to Cedar, sleepover at my house, walked around in town, food and more food. Took my mind off school work, exams and all the shit. So long since I've laughed so hard and I'm thankful that you all have ALWAYS been there for me. (: Can't wait to see you all again when everything is over.

I suddenly feel insecure of my future. Unlike Olevels, A levels determines my future. I can smoke through Olevels but I can't do it now. Without the graduation cert, I cannot go anywhere. Ahh. And I have no aim in life. When will all these be over? I'm tired.

Went to watch UP with maria, ernest, clement and wenjing yesterday. I can't believe we're actually watching a movie in the midst of PRELIM. Made me think of sec four year when Jessica, Biru and I went to watch Ratatouille and Hair Spray in the middle of Prelim. HAHA. Why am I always not working hard when it's time to work hard! Ahh. Okay, but i managed to destress. (:

At the same time,



"Choice is one of the greatest deceptions. We lead our lives with our hearts even when we think we don't. The heart wins a silent victory against the brain everyday without setting off any warning bells. In the end, choice has little to do with alternatives and everything to do with where your heart wants to take you. Any road you choose will lead you to the road you must walk. As long as you're walking, all roads will lead you there. So don't stand wide-eyed frozen in fear of the future. Choose, and never doubt that you've made the right decision because inevitably that choice you choose is an illusion. Your heart has made the decision long before your brain found the courage to voice it. Even in the darkness of your own uncertain mind, your heart will find the flickering light to lead you towards your fate."
- Paperface

Follow my heart. (:

What about our ride?

I hate that feeling when you feel hungry, but you don't want any food you see, and you can't figure out what food you want. You don't think it even exists, but then you realise that what you want is to see the person you're missing.

Okay, I've been slacking for 1 hour already. I've rested enough. It's 10am and I should really get back to my Math in case I regret tomorrow again.

To everyone having exams, all the besttttttt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home