Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally blogger is working.

Anyway, thanks 2SB4 for spending my birthday with me after physics paper and giving me the surprise at my house. That day I had a lot to blog about but after so long, I don't know what I wanna say already. So I'll just post photos! :)






I love my nice cake with liquor!



And not to forget my dearest clique. ♥

Thanks for the pleasant surprise. For taking time out from your super super busy schedule to celebrate my birthday with me.



Hope to see you all soon. Loves. :)

Summary, I had a whole lot of surprises on my birthday and I was really a super happy 18 year old girl. Thanks everyone.

Few days after, had a (failure) class outing. Watched the proposal even though we still have a freaking physics paper 1 a few days after.





<3

After physics paper 1, I've been slacking until now. Finished watching Chuck with Maria Clement and Ernest. Stupid Yenchen got us hooked onto this show. I'm not gonna start season 2 cos it's freaking 20 plus episodes. Eating buddies have been coming to my house a lot these few days. Like almost everyday. I think my mum is sick of seeing them. HAHA.

Anyway, Li En's little birthday surprise todayyyy! I know it's not your birthday yet, but still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hope you enjoyed today even though the cake and the candles were a bit screwed. Arcade was super fun but tiring. 56 tickets! woohoo! Had fun playing with that bubbles thing or whatever you call it. HAHA.








Our machine/robot/supposed to be mickey mouse. HAHA.

I've been playing too much. It's time to get down to work, Anger.

--

Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.

I wish you were here. What on earth did i think about all the time before you?

I have this fear that one day you’ll finally get a good look at me and I’m going to disappoint you, ‘cause you’ll see that I’m not as strong or as good as you think I am. And I’m afraid that it will change the way you think about me.

Stop giving me mixed signals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home