Hi! omg I havent visited this place in so long.
I'm loving my hectic life! :)
The whole of July was filled with activities.
Taiwan with OF!
SPMS FOC!
4P Chalet!
Outings and more outings.
I think I'm suffering from severe lack of sleep.
My eyebags are HUGE. And my face is covered with pimples. :(
I need to come home earlier, sleep earlier and lead a healthier lifestyle!
Hall camp next week! Hope I'll get selected and I hope they'll let me leave for my driving lessons! :( Driving test on 24th Aug! Omg. PLEASE LET ME PASS.
SIGH.
I'm loving my hectic life! :)
The whole of July was filled with activities.
Taiwan with OF!
SPMS FOC!
4P Chalet!
Outings and more outings.
I think I'm suffering from severe lack of sleep.
My eyebags are HUGE. And my face is covered with pimples. :(
I need to come home earlier, sleep earlier and lead a healthier lifestyle!
Hall camp next week! Hope I'll get selected and I hope they'll let me leave for my driving lessons! :( Driving test on 24th Aug! Omg. PLEASE LET ME PASS.
SIGH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home