Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am really not used to Uni life. Everyone said Uni life will be the best years of your life but I really doubt it. I don't know how to put how I feel into words but I am really very stressed now. Like why is everyone so smart and able to finish the tutorials sooo fast. I am trying hard and struggling to be of the same pace but it's super difficult to catch up. I know I should just work at my own pace cause ultimately, the exams are what matters but it sucks to be always the one lagging behind. I feel like I've been slacking for too long and the it's still the transition period now. I need to get used to it. You don't even know. And stop crying already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home